Exhausted your favourite authors and don't know what to read next? We've got some suggestions to help you find your next great read:
- Literature Map - if you've got a favourite author (or six), just go to literature map and type in their name - the site will then create a map of similar/recommended authors. We love it!
- Goodreads - Goodreads is the largest site for readers and book recommendations in the world. They aim to help people find and share books they love - and they're pretty good at it too.
- Fantastic Fiction - Fantastic Fiction is home to information on over 350,000 books. It's one of the best sites for finding new and popular fiction titles in a series or by a particular author.
- Search the catalogue - if there is a topic you're particularly interested in, just use the search bar at the top of this page to search our library catalogue
- Come to book club! Te Aroha library hosts a book club monthly on Fridays. Come along to hear about good books others are reading or share your thoughts on something you've read.
Ask a librarian! We all like to read and are always happy to share some of our favourites with you