Whether you are in primary, intermediate or secondary school, there are lots of ways we can help with your homework or research:
- Library Catalogue - you can search for books in the library by using the search bar at the top of every page of this website.
- Ask a librarian - our librarians are always happy to help you find a book or point you in the right direction
- Anyquestions.co.nz - you can log on to anyquestions.co.nz between 1pm and 6pm, Monday to Friday to talk to a librarian about your homework. They won't give you the answers, but they will help you find the answers you need.
- WickED.org.nz - wicKED is a New Zealand website with interative activities in English and te reo Māori here, together with online learning activities like crosswords and quizzes, an online storybook, story creation tools, a student gallery, and lots of student-centred themes and hot topics.
- PressDisplay - got current events homework? Log into PressDisplay using your library card for access to over 800 newspapers from New Zealand and around the world.
- Britannica Junior and Britannica Student - Encyclopaedia Britannica online have sections specifically for kids and students. Just enter your library card number, then click on the 'Student' or 'Junior' section to search for information on hundreds of topics