Wheelers ePlatform is a digital media platform that allows you to download eBooks and audiobooks. Members of Matamata-Piako Libraries can access items through our Discovery catalogue or the ePlatform website.
The first time you use ePlatform, you will need to download some free software to your computer or mobile device (please note that Library eBook downloads are not compatible with Kindle at this time.) You will only need to do this once for each device you use to access your eBooks and audiobooks. Note that you may also need to activate this software - if you are having problems, go to the 'Support' link at the bottom of the page.
To access the ePlatform website click on the app and log-in using your Library card number and PIN. If you do not know your PIN please contact us so we can help you with this.
What you will need
- An internet (or wifi) connected computer or mobile device (note you cannot use computers in the library to download Overdrive titles, but you can use our wifi to download to your mobile device).
- Your library card and PIN. If you do not yet have a PIN please contact the Library so staff can set one up for you.
- Free software for PC or Mac: Adobe Digital Editions (eBooks).
- Free software for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or Android - available from the Apple App Store or Play store.
What you can do
- Download eBook or audiobooks from home at any time.
- Transfer eBook titles to your computer or portable devices such e-readers and smartphones. eBooks are compatible with most e-readers and mobile devices except Kindles.
- Transfer audio titles to your computer or portable devices such as an MP3 player or iPod.
- Avoid extended loan charges — the items self expire or you can return eBooks early if you have finished with them.